AFR Accountancy Services work with small to medium sized organisations to prepare accounts and submit tax returns to HMRC on behalf of clients and provide tax saving advice. The aim of the business is to provide a personal, professional, and cost-effective book-keeping, payroll and accounts preparation service. Experienced in providing management reports and analysis to clients with limited financial knowledge and several years experience of working with local charity‘s finances.
Helping organisations to thrive
- Worked with Senior officers in a large organisation to identify £50,000 savings through regular budget monitoring.
- Trained Senior Officers in the public sector, giving jargon-free advice to support people who are less confident in the finance side of the business to use accounting software to manage their budgets effectively.
- Worked with Senior officers in the public sector to accurately forecast their budget for the first time.
- Helped a local charity to avoid closure as 70% of their grant funding had been stopped. I identified £10,000 savings by reducing the accommodation costs. Supported the organisation to access a variety of funding streams to grow during the recession.
- Helped an organisation to prepare a detailed annual budget for better cost control and identified opportunities for income generation.
- Financial Accounting and Accounts preparation
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Management Accounting
- Independent Examination
- Internal Audit
- Value Added Tax
- Personal Income Tax
- Computerised Accountancy Systems
- Company Secretarial Services
Do you want to save time, minimize your tax bill and grow your business?
AFR Accountancy work with small businesses to ensure all accounts are completed and submitted on time. We make sure you are claiming all the allowable expenses and avoiding HMRC penalties. We are dedicated to removing the stress from our clients and ensuring they know their bottom line and grow their business.
Fatimah provides an excellent accounts service, with attention to detail and recommendations that save you time and money in future. I was impressed by her efficiency and high level of ethics.
Rashpal Rai, Wellbeing Coach & Chief Executive, Wellbeing Works CIC.
I just want to say thank you for truly helping me at what felt like the last minute. My first year accounts and Fatimah got everything in order in no time! Organised, created different spreadsheets for the future and really understood me as a start up business and my personal needs. Very efficient, organised and able to work to a short deadline. Thanks Fatimah.
Natalie English Director, hay fever product development, Natalie English Enterprises.
Fatimah helped us through a difficult time with sound, honest, practical advice on finding sources of funding and setting and monitoring budgets to keep expenditure under control.
I am a licensed AAT Accountant and the founder and owner of AFR Accountancy Services and specialize with women in Enterprise. I sit on the board of various voluntary organisations in Derby including as Treasurer at International Women’s Day Derby.
Fatimah is licensed and regulated by the Association of Accounting Technicians to provide services in acceptance with license number 1000717